Meet us at stand A:08 at Advanced Engineering on March 27-28 mars
Advanced Engineering is a meeting place for the development and efficiency of tomorrow’s high-tech industry and engineering that gives you insight into the industry of the future – with an in-depth study in Automotive Engineering, Advanced Materials, Smart Manufacturing and Additive Manufacturing.
Place: Åbymässan, Åbyvägen 12, 431 62 Mölndal
Date: 27 March 09:00-17:00 and 28 Mars 09:00-16:00
You will find us in booth A: 08! We will showcase that we can offer as consultants within the areas of Energy, Materials, Digitalisation, Design and Circular Economy.
We will present:
- Autonomous drone – an advanced navigation system to be able to use drones in the vicinity of people.
- Development of recycling systems for spills and prints from 3D printing – the project Cirkumat
- Sustainable materials and manufacturing processes through the transition to bio-based raw material. Seminar March 28 at 9.45: Fossilfria material – för ökad hållbarhet och konkurrenskraft.
- Big Science Sweden (BiSS) – how Swedish companies can get support to be able to increase their sales of components and equipment to large-scale research facilities. Seminar March 27 at 16.15: Big Science Sweden med Chalmers Industriteknik.
- Additive manufacturing (AM) in metal – the project MANUELA will develop a pilot plant that covers the entire production sequence. Seminar March 28 at 9.45:Additiv tillverkning i metall – Pilotlinje MANUELA.
- The possibilities of the material graphene
- Seminars: 27 March 16.15: Grafen i framtidens elektronikprodukter – i Sverige och i Europa, 28 March 11.45: Hur kan grafen, möjligheternas material, skapa affärsmöjligheter i Sverige? 28 March 14.15. En svensk roadmap för grafenelektronik.
- Industrial techniques for reducing carbon dioxide emissions. Seminar 27 March 9.45: Radikala minskningar av koldioxidutsläpp: bli först med den senaste tekniken!
Seminars 27-28 March
Welcome to listen to our seminars during these two days!