CIT Industriell Energi
Our unique competence consist of combining detailed technical knowledge with a system approach to and perspective on energy systems. Together with our clients, we strive to find and create solutions that are cost-efficient, both from an energy and from an environmental perspective.
We work in a structured manner with continuous improvements. We are certified according to ISO 14001 (environment) and ISO 9001 (quality) and have a high credit ranking (according the Bisnode creditworthiness system). We are proud of our work!
Our line of work
We have a systems perspective on energy and environment.
We are a knowledge-based company that, with unique expertise, experience and scientific methods, provide our customers with qualified decision-making and knowledge, primarily focusing on efficient and sustainable industrial energy use.
We work both directly with the industry and with government agencies. We are also involved in research-related projects with many different kinds of actors.
- Expertise and investigations in the energy area:
- System consequences (on energy, economy and environment) of various kinds of changes (technical and organizational)
- Policy instruments for energy use in industry
- Synthesis reports on technology areas and system conditions
- Energy auditing and efficiency
- Regulations regarding industrial energy use
- Energy management and energy management systems
- Control of industrial processes
- Development and streamlining of biomass-based processes, also for production of renewable fuels
- Process management of technology-related collaborations and secretariats
Our field of work is wide and each project is unique. Some of our partners and customers are presented below:
Energy efficiency in pulp and paper mills
We are a knowledge-based company that, with unique expertise, experience and scientific methods, provide our customers with qualified decision-making tools and knowledge, primarily focusing on efficient and sustainable industrial energy use.
IETS – International Energy Agency
We host the IETS Secretariat. IETS is the acronym for Industrial Energy-Related Technologies and Systems and is part of the IEA cooperation. We also lead one of the technical collaboration projects.
EEnet – SME networks for energy efficiency
We assist the Swedish Energy Agency in launching EEnet, i.e. regional networks where SMEs receive support, advice and incentives in their energy efficiency work. We have produced guidance and communication materials as well as supported network coordinators.
f3 Fossile Free Fuels
We work for the f3 Secretariat. f3, the Swedish Knowledge Center for Renewable Transportation Fuels, contributes with broad, scientifically founded and credible knowledge, conducts systems focused research as well as constitutes a national platform for collaboration in the field.